Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Give It a 100 Challenge - September

Geila
    I'm starting today! The leftover soup is being used for dh's lunches and my breakfast was my low-carb fave: eggs, sausage, sauteed cabbage. I'm now sipping a red chai tea (no caffeine) with Splenda and coconut cream. It feels good to challenge myself. I'm doing a Costco shop today and will stock up on the basics.

Welcome, Geila!

I completed Day 24 today!

Go ejchase!

i am giving myself 20 for last night. It wasn't perfect, but it was close enough.

9 days over 6000 steps and 19 over 5000...Feeling good about that. Attic, spent time thinking about it yesterday so plan to do day 11 today!

Geila
    Day 1 completed.

I didn't count but I am taking a bag of clothes and leashes, collars etc to our local HS. They put sweaters on the tiny dogs because they get cold. They also use the leashes etc to walk the dogs. I have had 2 dogs pass in 3 months so have lots of stuff. Plus they were girls and I now have a new baby boy so of course he can't wear pink) He is only 3 lbs so gets cold. I probably have 30-40 items to donate.

I didn't clean up the kitchen last night. It made me grumpy when I got up this morning. Also complained to dh that he was home all day and only made it worse.

He said he was at home WORKING (he worked from home) not cleaning the kitchen.

but I think if you take an hour and a half commute out of your work day, you should be able to give 15 minutes of that back to the kitchen! - at least unload the dishwasher. You ate half my pizza - what were you doing while it was in the microwave?

ok, rant over. Still at 20.

Geila
    Day 2 completed!

Geila
    I finally watched the 100 video and was so impressed by the woman who made it. Thanks for posting it, ej!

I've also been inspired and motivated by the rest of you on this thread who are in the 20+ range and keep moving forward.

Day 3 completed.

Thread Information