Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Give It a 100 Challenge - September

Imho, the prep work is part of the job!

i still did not do anything about those plants. But I cleaned out the cat food closet, and I cleaned out and scrubbed under the sink. And I set up my new compost can under the sink - very fancy and shiny with a lid, instead of the old dented metal bowl on the counter, so I don't feel like I have to take the compost out all the time to have the kitchen be clean (but I did today because there were onion skins). If it is just coffee grounds and orange peels, it can wait. And now the bowl is gone from my counter (off to the scrap metal pile)

i need to to do those plants tomorrow though. They are becoming a much bigger job than they are.

and I took care of the plants.

Congrats, Chicken Lady, on getting to the plants!

Just completed Day 5 here.

I am calling yesterday 5. A lot of wedding related stuff was left on the counter, but it needs to be there.

i did the dishes but didn't take out the compost.

Day 2 of 15 min. in the attic- got curtains separated, those to keep in a plastic tub and a big box ready for Goodwill ( must put it in the car) and a bag of trash, 2 boxes of Christmas ornaments to be put in the car for Goodwill as well.

CL: I found the things you have to put on your list each day interesting and am wondering if you have ADD or ADHD? It sounds like the wedding was a lot of fun and a great success.

My family says I have IDD. Interest deficit disorder. I can't remember to do things I don't care about. Also the minor details of life (like moving the milk and lunch and remembering to brush my hair) get shoved aside by other things that catch my attention, but not "sparkly" things, like the "oh look a chicken" joke - things like "I have time to trim some pots before i leave for work."
    Last edited by Chicken lady; 9-3-17 at 8:31pm.

That's interesting. Maybe it is thinking you can get everything done in a short period of time so you forget about what you don't think is important.

More likely forgetting about what I don't think is important leads to thinking I can get everything done.

Thread Information