Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Give It a 100 Challenge - September

I am at 27.

Geila, I think not eating the bagel was amazing!

i'm starting to have the SAD struggles with caffeine here too. I've been allotting myself a cup of tea in the afternoon. I am NOT going to get hooked back on diet soda. I can't remember exactly when I "quit" (I still drink it sometimes at parties or restaurants) but it will be a year some time in late fall. I'm taking B complex vitamins (when I remember) and the new addition is so full of light! Dh designed it with windows that catch the first and last rays for me.

hello KaluGansito, welcome.

Geila
    Day 9 completed.

CL - your rooms full of light sound wonderful! Congratulations. And how awesome that you get to use them now.

nswef - Perfection Kills. I love it. You are a wise one, my friend.

Kalu - welcome and congrats on your new place!

I am starting to go through my clothes again as the seasons change. CL: I love that you are getting more light.

I did not clean up the scullery last night, so I still have 27 days going into October. 27 out of 34. If I clean up tonight I will be back at 80%. This week should be easier because dh is traveling for work and I will cook almost nothing. Although, maybe I will make cheese. I am out of mozerella and I would have time to do it after work with no dinner to cook and eat (dinner - fresh mozerella, bread, apple and carrot sticks, done!)

I'd call 27 days a huge win! Making cheese is quite something to me.

Making farm cheese is really easy and mozerella is easier than it sounds. It's just having some uninterrupted time in a very clean kitchen.

i have decided I don't have to clean the scullery any more. As long as I don't leave papers in it and keep up with the dishes. All new food items are coming into the kitchen and that is now where all the cooking and eating happen and where the compost is. Otherwise I will end up scooping things back into drawers that I dumped to sort out instead of seeing them until I make a decision.

so, dishes are in the dish washer or rinsed and waiting, no papers, new kitchen clean, and I'll take care of my teacup when I go to bed - 28

Yay! 28

Thread Information