Quote Originally Posted by Tradd View Post
I don't know how this person even got past HR and the phone interview...

She expected to work Sunday through Thursday, when we are a M-F office. Sunday would be a work at home day for her. No one is allowed to work from home except managers and supervisors. Then, the religion-related demands. She expected to have a room set aside for her daily prayers that no one else would be allowed in. We don't have the space for that. On her way out, she passed by my desk, and saw my small religious icon on my desk. She actually said those would be removed when she began work.
Religious questions are a taboo subject, legally. Certainly wouldn't want them on the phone where someone might record.

Quote Originally Posted by Float On View Post
If you don't hire her will you now be slapped with "Religious Descrimination" lawsuit??? http://www.primerus.com/business-law...ess-332011.htm
She may try, but there are legal requirements to Tradd's job that doesn't allow modification (working days/government reasons). Then if they did hire her they would have a religious discrimination lawsuit, for not allowing Tradd to keep the religious icon on her desk. (can a prospective employee force you into being sued, so you don't get sued for the same thing?)