Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Interesting incident at work

Quote Originally Posted by Tradd View Post
    Guy is lucky I'm not allowed to carry at work, as he probably would have crapped his pants at the sight of me drawing my pistol!
    Sooooo much paperwork! I'm glad you didn't have to go there.

Quote Originally Posted by bae View Post
    Sooooo much paperwork! I'm glad you didn't have to go there.
    I didn't say I would have shot him, just showing it might have done the necessary!

Quote Originally Posted by razz View Post
    Handing you a compliment - you have gained so much confidence and assertiveness over the years. Really good to see all the steps you have accomplished in your work setting as well as personal.
    Thank you!

Yeah, if I can shoot and scuba dive, then I can give the beat down on an illegal immigrant who dared pinch me in the boob!

Yppej
    They should be able to find him by seeing where he cashed his paycheck? Follow the money.

That is just incredible!! At work!! Glad you are OK.

Yeah, if I can shoot and scuba dive, then I can give the beat down on an illegal immigrant who dared pinch me in the boob!
    Was he actually an "undocumented immigrant", or is this simply a suspicion of yours?

Is the warehouse employing undocumented workers? How does that even happen, for the small handful of for-pay jobs I have around here I had to provide documentation of a right to work in the country. You'd think a warehouse would be good on paperwork...?

We've had issues with a number of the temps being illegals when they're supposed to be legal. Just a guess, given his reaction when I mentioned "Trump."

We've had issues with a number of the temps being illegals when they're supposed to be legal. Just a guess, given his reaction when I mentioned "Trump."
    Well, in my county, probably half the citizens would faint if they heard the name too :-)

Count me as another supporter of your actions, Tradd. That's absolutely assault and you did the right things. I hope they locate him and there is some kind of punishment.

The warehouse is part of my company. I'll say that a number of the warehouse staff do not give me good vibes. A couple of the young guys were giving me weird looks when when I took the Fedex overnight pouches out to the dock this afternoon. I just gave them my my stink eye in return. I think I've disabused the notion that the short, round, gray-haired chick with a limp is someone easily messed with. I'll beat your arse if you try something with me.

Thread Information