Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Equifax leak?

At least a few Equilax employees should have been hauled into court over that debacle. I'd like to say I'm shocked -- SHOCKED -- that there's no money for anyone but the lawyers and Equilax top brass. But I'm not. Almost makes one wonder the purpose of a class-action suit these days.
    Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome. - Booker T. Washington

Mind-boggling outcome!! What was the point of the class action? I had periodically wondered what the rest of the story was on the Equifax issue so now I know.
    As Cicero said, “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.”

I didn't even take them up on their offer of free credit monitoring. They had ONE job and they messed it up. No other chances if I get a say in it.
    Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome. - Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by SteveinMN View Post
    Almost makes one wonder the purpose of a class-action suit these days.
    Make money for the lawyers and typically, the first named plantiff on the suit. While always underestimating the settlement in large cases (half the USA population, the math wasn't there), and pass it on to their customers.

Yppej
    After years of responding to demand after demand for more responses from me, all of which I provided, the Equifax settlement fund denied my claim. Lawyers suck, our government sucks. Everything is for the elites - big corporations, lawyers, lobbyists, big investors including people like the Pelosis, the pharmaceutical cartel, etc. Our whole country is for them. The pandemic shifted wealth from forcibly shut down small businesses and transferred it to Amazon. Ordinary people mean nothing in this country. We are just the serfs who serve those who rip us off and are never held accountable.

What monetary losses have you had? If none, why should you be allotted any compensation? Credit monitoring was offered.

BTW…look up the reasoning of republicans. They are for big business, not the average joe.

Yppej
    I incurred fees to freeze my credit that they are refusing to reimburse me for. I also spent time on the issue which was supposed to be compensated.

What? $10 max to unlock a credit report and how much time did that take? Jeez.

Yppej
    Quote Originally Posted by frugal-one View Post
    What? $10 max to unlock a credit report and how much time did that take? Jeez.
    Corporate shill. You exemplify what is wrong with this country. Big companies are not held accountable and little people are ridiculed and stomped on and bear the costs for corporate malfeasance. There's a continual wealth transfer from have nots to haves. If there's a hell you're going there for justifying this.

Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    Corporate shill. You exemplify what is wrong with this country. Big companies are not held accountable and little people are ridiculed and stomped on and bear the costs for corporate malfeasance. There's a continual wealth transfer from have nots to haves. If there's a hell you're going there for justifying this.
    You put more effort into it than it was worth and got yourself all tied up.

Thread Information