Thread: oooh, birthday present time!

oooh, birthday present time!

My girls have birthdays 3 days apart in September and tonight is birthday dinner with everyone. Originally we were going to do a paint and sip night but then decided that was better suited for their dad to do (he and his wife might actually drink!). So I got up this morning realizing that I needed gifts for this evening! and I have great ones, and money to get what I wanted for them.

My oldest is getting a turquoise necklace. She really likes a set of silver and tuquoise Navajo jewelry I have from the 40's, she actually found a matching ring to the bracelet and necklace years ago which took some searching. I don't want her to wait until I die to have it. I went to the witchy store and got that and several polished stones. She really likes stones in general. I also had them gift wrap and it is beautiful.

For my middle kiddo I got the set of the Lord of the Rings books, she didn't have her own set and is already reading them to grand-baby. There were so many choices! But I decided on the basic paperbacks since sometimes grand-baby grabs books. The heirloom leatherette cover set will wait. And a bookmark of the book 'Go the F** to Sleep", lol,

I am celebrating having great gifts and money to buy them with.

good for you zoe!

Thread Information