Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Fall Projects - Tracking and Progress

Yesterday I trimmed the grape and raspberry vines and pulled weeds and flowers/veggies out of the other 4 raised beds. Told DH I'd decided to dismantle the 5 raised beds and reuse what wood is good to make smaller planters to put in front of the porch when I redo that area. The raised beds are out near the road and just looking tired (I'm working on my curb appeal in case we ever consider selling).

I also pulled about 1/2 a wheelbarrow of algae and fallen leaves out of the pond and trimmed a few bushes there.
    Float On: My "Happy Place" is on my little kayak in the coves of Table Rock Lake.

We just finished painting the big shed...moving on to the little one. Luckily my husband will climb the ladder to do the big shed. Little one only needs me on a step stool. Big job to have done! Pale yellow and it makes me smile.
    Last edited by nswef; 10-7-17 at 12:10pm.

Pictures of the finished sheds! Just two little items on a list, but huge jobs for us to finish! All done for a few years. Then we may call "the guy". Little shed here.

Yppej
    I pulled all the old insulation out of the basement and tossed what would fit in the trash. The rest should be gone in a couple weeks.

Had the car checked before winter, got brakes after comparison shopping. The battery is fine and the tires middling.

Thread Information