Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Concentrated smell from marijuana growing greenhouse?

Exactly! How was that action taken, by whom, under whose legal direction and what criteria; and what lobbying, by whom, using what documentation, where was it obtained, etc? It would really hlelp to know. Mostly enough to control the odour. Links to sources of info for those who are dealing with the issue directly are so needed. They are struggling with despair as no one seems to have a sense of how to handle this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogar View Post
    I had to look a few things up. Not long ago we had something similar for personal use. They were called growing co-ops or cooperatives. Early this year this was made illegal. It presented problems in distinguishing co-ops from black market operations. I can see where it was a problem.
    As Cicero said, “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.”

This was the article I referenced. I don't think there was any big lobby effort. I could be off, but I think it was mostly our governor who pushed the legislation. All the states with legal marijuana are currently under scrutiny by the attorney general who may choose to enforce federal regulations where pot is still a class 1 illegal drug. This was one aspect that was obviously out of control and a possible threat to maintaining it's status as being acceptable.

http://www.denverpost.com/2017/04/10...do-pot-co-ops/

Thanks for the link. Turns out that things are gradually getting closer scrutiny. Seems that the odour pervades the nearby dwellings, vehicles etc and is very difficult to remove. Imagine trying to sell a house in which no one had ever smoked but smelled like a pot house due to nearby grow op fumes.
    As Cicero said, “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.”

Thread Information