Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Give it a 100 Challenge - October

Cl, Sounds as if your routines are being adjusted to make things easier. I think it's always a work in progress. Adjusting as we go. Are your mornings easier with the new kitchen?

Last night was 37.

my mornings are easier with a *clean* kitchen.

Day 20 for steps! Good for you CL on 37!

Hi Everybody,

Very exciting and inspiring to see everyone's progress and tenacity. I just completed Day 35. I've slipped a bit, though, the past couple of weeks and won't make my next benchmark of hitting Day 40 by October 15 (Sunday). So I'm just hoping I can be really consistent for the next three weeks and catch up by the next benchmark, which is to hit Day 50 by October 31st.

But I'm also reminding myself that if I don't hit 100 by January 15, it's not the end of the world. The point is to just get to 100 eventually!

EJ, That's great to get to 35 and plan to get to 50 by the end of the month, but realizing, too, that the little steps may be moved. I'm on day 21 of 6000 or more steps. Good going! I do find this thread inspiring just to keep me on track.

Hey all,

everybody seems to to be making good progress. I am going to have to drop this thread because I am starting to see it reinforce unhealthy perfectionist tendencies and make cleaning up the kitchen too high of a priority in my life.

i have developed good habits in relation to the new kitchen space, so that has been helpful, but it is time for me to let go of the “keeping score”.

the rest of you, carry on!

We'll miss you Chicken Lady, but I totally get it!

I've completed 37 so far. Good job, nswef, on the steps!

Cl, I understand your need to not keep score! I'm on 23 of my steps...keeping score for myself. Ej, your weekend of grading essays is exciting and doing the 15 minute thing. I'm amazed what 15 minutes can do. No attic, garage or basement this week, but the groundhog problem has been deterred! I know I'll get back to the decluttering...

Nswef, congrats on 23!

I hit 41 today.

Bravo EJ

Thread Information