Look at us in a new month!

Congratulations on 28, Chicken Lady!

As predicted, my work schedule is starting to get really intense, so I've missed some days. But I finally completed Day 30 today.

I sort of have made my first bench mark. I wanted to complete 28 times by September 30, which I did. But I also set some goals for some long writing sessions: to have 10 one-hour sessions and 2 two-hour sessions completed by then, and I didn't accomplish that. My goal overall in the 100 days is to do at least 30 one-hour sessions and at least 10 two-hour sessions, and to let the other 60 times just be 30-minute sessions. But so far, I've only done four one-hour sessions, and it's hard for me to imagine squeezing in more of those any time soon.

But, like many of the rest of you, I'm trying not to be a perfectionist and to keep my goals realistic. So I've decided that just getting myself to write 100 times even in short sessions is a big step forward, so my priority is just to accomplish that. So I think I'll just do that and then plan on "tacking on" the longer writing sessions at the end of the 100 times if I have to, in December and January when I will have more time.

Onward!