Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Give it a 100 Challenge - October

Geila
    Thanks nswef - being the glutton for punishment that I am, I weighed myself again today. I can't help it! The scale is right there on the way to the pool. Anyway, now it seem I lost 2 lbs in one day. Crazy thing.

A big congrats on your two finished sheds!!! You should post pics so we can admire your handiwork.

Hey, I really enjoy the support on this thread, but I might take a break for a bit. It seems I'm rubbing people the wrong way. But I will be cheering you on in spirit! And thanks for the support and encouragement you've given me.

Last night was 33, I missed the 6th.

go nswef!

geila, I have no idea what you’re talking about about rubbing people the wrong way.

i have finished 1/3 of the days.

Yay Cl. I've one 18 step days.

Today is day 35.

Nswef, you are doing great! (I want to make “step” puns, but I don’t want you to think I am putting down your effort, so I am not)

Feel free to make step jokes...I am a slow and steady worker.

And you’ll get there, one step at a time.

I hope Geila returns. Day 19 on steps. As for the attic...we worked on the basement and the garage, so my feeling is maybe I need to say decluttering and straightening non living spaces. so, day 12 on that and much more than 15 minutes.

Cl, is the kitchen getting easier and more of a routine now?

Well, it’s a whole new kitchen. Keeping up with the new kitchen is pretty simple, but i’m letting the “scullery” (old kitchen) go. Mostly because the main point of this was to improve my mornings. Last night I didn’t bother to clean up because it was only a few items, but then this morning I realized I had left the old sink full of dishes and I needed to wash eggs for breakfast, and the new farm sink doesn’t work well for that.

Thread Information