Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Give it a 100 Challenge - October

Geila
    Day 12 for low-carb and workouts.

Yahoo!

Geila, you are doing great!

i am up to 30. I almost went to bed without cleaning up the new kitchen last night because the mess wasn’t bad, but then I reminded myself that “never” is not recoverable and put away the 5 things left out.

Geila
    Day 13 completed.

Congrats on day 30, CL!!! Nswef - congrats on the steps! It would be kind of fun to see how many miles that equals to.

It's so nice to log on here and see everyone's accomplishments. This thread cheers me up everyday.

Geila
    Day 14 completed.

And I'm feeling much better! Yay.

Yay, a 14 for Geila and 32 for Cl. Up to 17 for me on the steps. The shed is finished being painted, one more to do then back to the attic goal.

Geila
    Day 15 completed. Yesterday I was bummed because I made the mistake of weighing myself at the gym and I had gained about half a pound as of Monday. What the heck? And I was like, forget it, I'm just going to eat all the carbs then. But I didn't. This is why I threw out my home scale. Now I need to stay away from the one at the gym. It's so weird how such a small thing can be so emotionally charged.

Anywho, I'll keep plugging along.

Congrats to CL on 32 and nswef on 17 and the painting of the sheds! It must be nice to get those big projects done.

Geila, You should be so proud of stopping that give up feeling. You felt it, but decided to just keep going! That's worth 2 stars. So now BOTH sheds are finished! I have two doors to do the outside trim- only about 15 minutes of brush work and I have a few other white trim things to do at the same time while I have the brush out, so that's tomorrow. It's supposed to rain Monday and Tuesday so I can do some attic then. Thanks for the encouragement. I think of writing this and it gets me to take a few more steps and do a few more things.

Thread Information