Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trump is just plain embarrassing

Trump is just plain embarrassing

Can't we keep him from talking? Can't we keep him from visiting devastated areas?

I know we can't, but he's soooooo embarrassing. Did you hear some of things he said and did on his Puerto Rico visit?

He said (comparing Katrina and Puerta Rico deaths)......"Talk about a 'real' disaster".........

He told a lady in the crowd something like "we're taking care of you. Have a good time."

Then another time he was "distributing needed goods" to a crowd......which meant he was tossing rolls of paper towels into the crowd.

Then another time he said something like "Geez Puerto Rico.......you've thrown our budget out of whack! But that's okay, we're helping you."

Can't someone at least teach him how to act in a reasonable, compassionate manner?
    I guess a leopard can't change its spots.

I wonder what totally inappropriate things he'll say in his visit to Las Vegas. I know they will be cringe-worthy.

I cannot watch him at all. I turn it off or scroll right by it. We used to love watching the news and now it is on the bottom of the list. He does not appear to have any compassion, empathy, ability to construct a coherent sentence, a good education in English and vocabulary, etc. He plays to the lowest common denominator. So sad.

Trump is trash, in the very worst sense of the word. He shows that wealth and class are two entirely, distinctly different things.

It just keeps getting worse, like he is learning fast how to be the worst leader in the history of time. Each time he reaches a new level of complete idiocy.

And we pretty much all know it, over 60% are embarrassed to have him as president according to some info, and i am trying to not pay attention

Quote Originally Posted by CathyA View Post
    Can't we keep him from talking? Can't we keep him from visiting devastated areas?

I know we can't, but he's soooooo embarrassing. Did you hear some of things he said and did on his Puerto Rico visit?

He said (comparing Katrina and Puerta Rico deaths)......"Talk about a 'real' disaster".........

He told a lady in the crowd something like "we're taking care of you. Have a good time."

Then another time he was "distributing needed goods" to a crowd......which meant he was tossing rolls of paper towels into the crowd.

Then another time he said something like "Geez Puerto Rico.......you've thrown our budget out of whack! But that's okay, we're helping you."

Can't someone at least teach him how to act in a reasonable, compassionate manner?
    I guess a leopard can't change its spots.

I wonder what totally inappropriate things he'll say in his visit to Las Vegas. I know they will be cringe-worthy.
    You can't shut him up. There is no good taste clause in the Constitution. The rule of law is such a drag.

...and then there are the people who elected him and still support him. Trump is all about money and the deal and outside that arena he's one of those guys who might not be smarter than a fifth grader.

Looking down the road a few years I wonder how his tenure will affect politics. It seems like he has fragmented both parties, which could be a good or bad thing. I suspect there will be a Trump backlash. Maybe it will just bring things back to a middle ground, but maybe it will go further to the uber left or right.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogar View Post
    ...and then there are the people who elected him and still support him. Trump is all about money and the deal and outside that arena he's one of those guys who might not be smarter than a fifth grader.
    He's not even a good businessman; that's why he has to go to Russia for money. He's the very definition of a legend in his own mind. A mind that seems to be slipping away from him.

"Rule of law"--that's funny. If you have enough money or power, you can bend the laws any way you like in this country, Republican sanctimony be damned.

Trump is all about money and the deal and outside that arena he's one of those guys who might not be smarter than a fifth grader.
    many of Trump's policies are particularly bad it is true, so if one wants to say Trumps policies are the worst we've seen have seen, yes in some ways THEY ARE. But it doesn't mean much to say "Trump is all about money" when we have a previous President that does nothing but roll in the dough, cashing in on his presidency, turning that power into money.
    Trees don't grow on money

It is such a nightmare. I would prefer any of our past presidents to this idiot. Who cares what a previous president does once they are out? I care about how this person governs when in the office. They all get richer once out of office.

Disgusting example of a human being. Juvenile. Outrageous how he fishes for praise from people who are asking for help.
    My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far today, I have finished two bags of M&Ms and a chocolate cake. I feel better already!

Thread Information