Okay there are some people who have done craft shows and other things before. I have a 10X10 space with a table and 2 chairs. I was going to bring another table along and 2 twin sheets to cover them (what a great idea I saw on Pinterest). I have about 6 trees or structures and about a dozen puppets. I got a tri-fold board with a black background also. I was going to put up samples of crochet elements that you use to create open-form crochet (spirals, cones, branches, rib stich, etc) in bright colors. I will have a few hands on ones as well.

I think I get some kind of banner or way to hang up a background? I will find out at set up the night before since it is not clear from the guide. What do you think of a plain bright sheet with fabric paint or iron on words? My fabric paint items look very nice when I do them. That would be something I could hang in a variety of ways and make this weekend when I have time.

Also I need to get my Etsy store back up! Unless someone else has a great option for online sales that I can put on my postcards I am handing out and have ready in a week. My facebook page is pretty public and I could do the new marketplace they have available as well. I haven't had any luck with Etsy.

Getting a little excited.