Thread: wtf? Dailey emails from post Office

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

wtf? Dailey emails from post Office

I dont know how this happened. I am getting dailey emails from the U.S. Post office that shows one image of each piece of mail being delivered later in the day. The image is shows the front piece of mail. I would show you the images but it has our name and address all over it.

W. T. F.

How did I get signed up for this? Whyyyyyyyyyyy???

We are experiencing package thievery here, but that is packages, from all delivery services, USPost Office and UPS and Fed Ex, etc. I suppose it could be tied to this problem, though.

How did they get my email address? dh swears he didnt sign up for this service. The USPO does have our email address because DH has an account there to buy stamps.

I will put out a message on Nextdoor to see if anyone else gets these daily email messages.

I only get a notice from the USPS when it's time to renew my PO box, and the occasional promotion.
    I do get all kinds of notices from vendors about when a package is shipped, or delivered.

I think it's their new "Informed Delivery" service.

https://informeddelivery.usps.com/bo...o/start.action

Thanks so much bae, this is the program. I dont remember signing up for it but perhaps I did.

All this postal stuff is making me think of that Thomas Pynchon novel about how the post office is the only thing that remains where people can communicate privately--very prescient

Quote Originally Posted by Tybee View Post
    All this postal stuff is making me think of that Thomas Pynchon novel about how the post office is the only thing that remains where people can communicate privately--very prescient
    protonmail.com

Thread Information