Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sounds legit.... Waikara Masters!

Still wondering about 'future memory'

Quote Originally Posted by razz View Post
    That is how movements, good and bad, get started. Someone has an idea, curiosity triggers attendance, suddenly followers arise caught up in the mob mentality of the group... We each are responsible for taking charge of our thinking.
    Remember that ancient beliefs also worshipped volcanoes by throwing their young men and maidens into the volcanoes or blocks of carved wood with a whole line of priests ... all because people didn't think for themselves.
    While everyone has the individual choice to make, I would ask simple questions to alert individuals, as Bae has done, and then state my answers to the questions leaving my listeners to make their own decisions. Frankly, I would avoid this like a manipulative plague.
    I was thinking more along the lines of religions getting started. L. Ron Hubbard and such (do you have to have a certain number of members for tax exempt status?).
    I also laughed at what BAE said it meant, and they had an Egyptian member (great job on protecting that water as sections of the Nile are no more)
    That is what made me bring up Xmac, who said something like, I don't believe everything I think/say. This seems like the spiritually gunk he used to post.
    I will stick to non prophet status.

Bae, you might want to prepare the Narcan kits for the event-- or whatever you would use for acid trips gone wrong. Just saying there might be some overlap.

Quote Originally Posted by ToomuchStuff View Post
    I was thinking more along the lines of religions getting started. L. Ron Hubbard and such (do you have to have a certain number of members for tax exempt status?).
    Not really. The regulations are very vague and broad, on purpose. https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/p1828.pdf

I also laughed at what BAE said it meant, and they had an Egyptian member (great job on protecting that water as sections of the Nile are no more)
    Hilariously, at the time the Waikara Masters claimed to have been living here in the San Juan Islands, we were covered with a 2-mile-thick chunk of the Laurentide Ice Sheet from the last period of glaciation. The recent discovery of a ~14,000 year old bison with butchering marks from stone tools, nearly 1000 years before the Clovis culture appeared in the area, along with a ~13,800 mastodon butchered on the mainland nearby, seems to be at odds with these seafaring saviours' story.

Divine Cleaners. Now that one caught my attention. I could use one or two of those. I wonder if they do windows?
    "Like a bird on the wire, like a drunk in the midnight choir, I have tried in my way to be free." Leonard Cohen

I spent a lot of years in Boulder, and in meditation circles there are some odd ones, however this really does go above and beyond.

Quote Originally Posted by ToomuchStuff View Post
    Xmac going to be there?
    In the ether.

Thread Information