Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: going into the twilight zone

I sure hope something new works out for you. I'm always amazed you've stuck it out this long. I know locally with the Boys and Girls Club and the YMCA's after school programs they go through an incredible amount of turn-over of staff every year. It's not an easy job.
    Float On: My "Happy Place" is on my little kayak in the coves of Table Rock Lake.

Thank you all, I am kinda in a 'wow' mode over the quick reaching out with a possibility of a change. I know that this may not be the place I end up however I feel this lightening in my being simply because I think someone may want me and my skills! Maybe you need to go through years of not getting interviews or jobs to have this experience, really did a number on my confidence.

And I texted my supervisor telling him we need to meet in person today or tomorrow. He is checking his schedule so I think he will make it happen. I am not sure about being able to bring in another person but at least I can have this meeting.

" Maybe you need to go through years of not getting interviews or jobs to have this experience, really did a number on my confidence."

Boy, I hear that! It's brutal.

Good luck!
    My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far today, I have finished two bags of M&Ms and a chocolate cake. I feel better already!

So little update that a colleague and I are working together to get our needs met at our 2 sites, which means that i do NOT have to work 12 hours on Friday. Also just by bonding and sharing i feel like i am not getting fired any minute.

Thread Information