Thread: Hi, I'm winterberry (another new name)

Hi, I'm winterberry (another new name)

I used to be onedrop. Hadn't been here much for a long time because of a move, family illness, new granchildren, working extra. On January 1st I decided to pay a visit to the forum and was sadly/happily surprised by the change and the coincidental timing of my return. I'd been thinking of changing my name anyway, so now is the perfect time. Nice to "see" you all.

Welcome to the new site. How many grandchildren do you have to enjoy?
    As Cicero said, “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.”

We have three, all born within four months last year -- twin girls in January and a grandson in May. They are a joy, but live too far away. Do you have grandchildren, Orazz?

Quote Originally Posted by winterberry View Post
    We have three, all born within four months last year -- twin girls in January and a grandson in May. They are a joy, but live too far away. Do you have grandchildren, Orazz?
    We have just one almost 7 year old. Enjoy the little ones as they grow up very fast especially if you don't see them very often.
    As Cicero said, “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.”

Thread Information