Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: What's with all these sexual allegations coming to light?

Quote Originally Posted by JaneV2.0 View Post
    The more I read up on the background of Leeann Wheeden's complaint about Al Franken, the more skeptical I become. The look on the poor soldier's face says it all. http://verifiedpolitics.com/newly-re...ns-accusers-2/
    Weird - those photos do not seem to have Al Franken in them. What do they have to do with his behaviour?

Quote Originally Posted by bae View Post
    Weird - those photos do not seem to have Al Franken in them. What do they have to do with his behaviour?
    That was the same tour. She was photographed doing (worse than) the same thing she (and her boss, Sinclair Media) is complaining about.

Listening to women comics discussing what goes on during comedy tours (they all agreed they'd be subject to the same criticism Franken is facing) combined with the suspicious nature of Wheeden's well-timed, Sinclair-sponsored complaint, and the female cast of SNL's recent letter supporting Franken, I've concluded that she's not credible. YMMV.

Williamsmith
    So, just so I’m clear.....the author of the article is attacking the accuser based on her past behavior and supporting the Senator as a champion of women’s rights! Isn’t this like saying a victim is a whore....therefore she couldn’t have been raped! I’m thinking...that’s a step back for women’s rights.

Quote Originally Posted by Williamsmith View Post
    So, just so I’m clear.....the author of the article is attacking the accuser based on her past behavior and supporting the Senator as a champion of women’s rights! Isn’t this like saying a victim is a whore....therefore she couldn’t have been raped! I’m thinking...that’s a step back for women’s rights.
    Yes, it has the whiff of victim blame, thats for sure. But I think that sin depends on which side of the political spectrum you are on.

Not every act is a crime. Not every woman is a victim.

Political? I'm not standing up for Harvey Weinstein, Anthony Weiner, Charlie Rose or others. There are enough real offenders on either side to condemn.

Quote Originally Posted by Williamsmith View Post
    Yup.

Clearly she consented to be groped in the photo, while asleep, while wearing body armor. Slut.

Who are you going to believe, Al Franken apologizing for it and that leering fake-news photo, or the letter from the cast of SNL?

(And it was asked earlier....why don't women report sexual harassment/assault/rape very often... I wonder why... )

I'm going to believe the photographer who was there and took the picture.

You know, Al’s buddies on SNL are doing more harm than good for my opinion on this issue. And it is nice to see that Hollywood Franken can gen up Hollywood style Public relations. kevin Spacey needs his PR guy.

Just because Franken didnt grope 32 women doesnt mean he didnt grope whats her name. Really, people.

But in theend i still dont consider his story to be very big or i portant, he is a low level groper~sex abuser.

Quote Originally Posted by JaneV2.0 View Post
    I'm going to believe the photographer who was there and took the picture.
    What did they say?

https://www.snopes.com/photographer-...ge-was-staged/

Williamsmith
    Permit me to spin a quick yarn. There was a real estate agent who had indiscriminate sex with multiple partners at houses she was showing for clients. She was also married, hubby had no clue what was going on. Well, one day she reports a rape to the police. Immediately, the scoop was she had to be making it up. After all, she was a known you know what.

Whats an investigator to do....she provides a forensic artist rendering of the attacker....somebody she was showing a house to. Description of his car. Stun gun burn marks. Nothing could be substantiated. He apparently used protection. It was really looking like she’d made it up. She even took a polygraph examination and it was inconclusive.

But luckily, the investigator was diligent. Didn’t make her out to be anything but the victim and one day another attack occurred in a different county. And before you know it.....an arrest was made. This is a situation that could have gotten ugly but for the professionalism of the investigator.

Past behavior has nothing.....NOTHING to do with present circumstances.....if you want the truth.

Thread Information