Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Have you noticed that Trump...........

Well said, Oldhat!

Quote Originally Posted by bae View Post
    A liar tells lies.

A lie is "a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth". Bold mine.

What evidence do you have that Trump knows he is lying, that he intends to deceive? Another possible (and perhaps more frightening) explanation is that he simply lives in a mental reality of his own construction, and *believes* the things coming out of his mouth.
    Hmmm....does that mean he might not be a liar, but he's delusional? He sort of defies explanation. He's a mix of all sorts of personality disorders. I would love to know how he was raised.......especially how his father treated him. To end up like he is, makes me sad for him as a child.

What evidence do you have that Trump knows he is lying, that he intends to deceive? Another possible (and perhaps more frightening) explanation is that he simply lives in a mental reality of his own construction, and *believes* the things coming out of his mouth.
    That's true. And scary. But whether he believes his own lies or not, he's still a master of deception.

Catherine ...if it’s not too much trouble, you think I could have DHs “Make America Great Again” hat? Especially if it was made in China?
    You mean this one? I don't know if it's made in China, though. And I'm not sure DH is willing to let it go. We still need to Make America Great Again...by electing someone else in 2020.

IMG_3889B.jpg
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by catherine View Post
    That's true. And scary. But whether he believes his own lies or not, he's still a master of deception.

You mean this one? I don't know if it's made in China, though. And I'm not sure DH is willing to let it go. We still need to Make America Great Again...by electing someone else in 2020.

IMG_3889B.jpg
    I liked it when people said his hat should read "make America hate again "

Williamsmith

Oh , that’s precious Catherine! Please check the tag on the inside. If he bought it from the official Trump website then. It will say “Made in USA”. Anywhere else it might say, China, Bangladesh, or Vietnam.

Quote Originally Posted by Williamsmith View Post
    Oh , that’s precious Catherine! Please check the tag on the inside. If he bought it from the official Trump website then. It will say “Made in USA”. Anywhere else it might say, China, Bangladesh, or Vietnam.
    Sure enough--made in China!!
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

Williamsmith
    Sure enough--made in China!!
    Can you hear me laughing?...

Thread Information