Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The wife got a new car

Quote Originally Posted by Williamsmith View Post
    Incidentally, I love my Toyota’s...both of them.
    My sister also loves hers. We looked at the Hilander and the 4Runner, but the wife just did not prefer those.

Quote Originally Posted by dmc View Post
    I hate shopping for new cars, but the wife wanted a suv so we got a suv. She had a mercury Milan hybrid, which cost extra at the time but is now worth less because it’s a hybrid.

And for some reason the insurance on a new BMW is actually less than I was paying for the 2010 Mercury. Not a lot, but I’ve got a refund check of around $25 coming.

She has an appointment next week with the expert at the dealership to help her set everything up and how to work all the gadgets in the car.

I sold my GE stock a few weeks ago to pay for this when I was still actually showing a small gain. It was in the low $20. So now you can expect for GE stock to bounce back and for fuel prices to rise.
    Wow, I was just looking at the price of GE stock and it is down to around $7.5. I guess selling the stock and Buying the car wasnt the worst thing to do. And fuel prices are also still low.

I saw that GE price this week too and went, Holy S$$$. Good call on selling and buying the car!!

Thread Information