Thread: Weekend Bookending - Nov. 18-19

Weekend Bookending - Nov. 18-19

I'm going to try to be realistic:

Grade 14 essays

Grade grammar portion of 102 midterms (the ones I have at home)

Send Anna a PDF of her graded Essay 2

That's it!

Yppej
    It is cold and gray. Tomorrow when it is warmer I want to put yard waste in barrels and put aluminum siding by the curb. Today I could tackle my housework backlog, but am more motivated to read for pleasure. Going to visit my parents is a maybe.

Will do 2 days worth here, or 6:
    1. Get writing class set for next week, check forums for plagiarism, submit plagiarism charge--done
    2. Check discussions on two psychology classes I teach, grade any work that has been completed
    3. Finish moving files to storage rack I purchased for that purpose; remove and find new home for the seed collection my husband has placed on my storage rack
    4. Move 5 boxes to shed
    5. Call my parents
    6. Call my brother back

Okay, here's my report back:

Grade 14 essays DID FIFTEEN

Grade grammar portion of 102 midterms (the ones I have at home) DID NOT DO

Send Anna a PDF of her graded Essay 2 DONE

I got sick this morning and lost some time, so I'm pretty happy I got this far.

Yppej
    I got everything done, but no scavengers have taken the aluminum siding. It was so windy it blew all over the yard and I had to weigh it down with big rocks.

I did okay:

1. Get writing class set for next week, check forums for plagiarism, submit plagiarism charge--done
    2. Check discussions on two psychology classes I teach, grade any work that has been completed--done
    3. Finish moving files to storage rack I purchased for that purpose; remove and find new home for the seed collection my husband has placed on my storage rack --did my part but did not figure out what to do with his seeds so they are sitting in a chair, not good
    4. Move 5 boxes to shed--did not do because it snowed and could not face the breathing issues of carrying boxes in the snow
    5. Call my parents--done
    6. Call my brother back--did not do but he emailed me so I emailed him back.

Thread Information