Thread: 'male bumbler'

'male bumbler'

Very insightful article, while it is talking about the recent reports of sexual misconduct I find that this is VERY familiar on a broad range. I had to get to the point where I realized my ex remembered everything he needed to for work, was on time for his job and highly functional. Somehow the inability to get to and from the store with a list of 10 items in less than an house was supposed to be a funny quirk I accepted since after all he was a guy, not a calculated way to get me to stop asking him to do things. There are probably many people who are honestly a little lost all over, I know them, I think I am one,

In any case very interesting article, especially when it gets to the idea at the end that women earn less because we all magically run off to have babies, just maybe is not true

http://theweek.com/articles/737056/myth-male-bumbler

Yppej
    In light of recent news, although he's probably already heard it at college, I have had the conversation with my son that you never assume consent, you always get explicit verbal consent.

A friend sent me the link to this YouTube video on the issue of consent. Love it! Good for all ages. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGoWLWS4-kU

Yppej
    Great video!

Interesting video from Youtube and the article is quite clever. What sort of a paper/magazine is it?
    As Cicero said, “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.”

Thread Information