Thread: How many store apps do you have?

How many store apps do you have?

I am getting blitzed by every store to get their app to get special deals. I know that the stores then target my purchases with 'deals' or special coupons or loyalty points by email. Most of the time I decline the app offer. I have certain things that I buy but rarely respond to an app promotion.
    I regret giving my email address to Michaels craft store as they will not comply with my unsubscribe request but constantly send emails.
    How are you handling these apps and how many do you have at present? Do you like and use them?
    As Cicero said, “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.”

I have only amazon's. I don't want them to track my movement through the store. That just seems creepy. And i dont go to actual stores besides safeway with any kind of regularity.

Regarding Michaels Is there a Canadian version of the CAN-SPAM law that we have in the US?

None except for grocery stores.

I don't have a single one. Being primarily a laptop user, I don't tend to accumulate apps on my phone and I don't have a tablet. But many apps are little more than a packaged version of the site's mobile URL, so having oodles of apps is not that efficient (for me).

Quote Originally Posted by jp1
    I have only amazon's. I don't want them to track my movement through the store. That just seems creepy.
    Amazon tracks regardless of how you shop them: app or Web site. The surest way to not be tracked by Amazon is to not shop and/or buy there.
    Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome. - Booker T. Washington

Yppej
    Zero.

zero

I have Etsy.

I do “shop” a lot at Realtor.com, AIr bnb, haha. I also do real shopping on Ebay.but their apps arent better than direct use of the website, and at times I have found the App to be worse than the website.

I don't think I put any on there but Amazon seems to be on my phone. I know I do shop there.

Thread Information