Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Matt Lauer is out now too.........

Yppej
    Quote Originally Posted by Simplemind View Post
    Yppej...... a stripper in the office????? Who let that fly?
    It was before I started earlier this year but I would say everyone let it fly. There is a photo album in the office of the event that the staff show people. It is not a secret or anything anyone expresses any remorse for.

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    This round of sexual harrassment charges will not be co plete until women are brought in.
    I know it's not PC to point out that men are essentially different than women, but I think it's the rare male who would complain about some the allegations we've seen recently.

A couple of months ago an attractive female co-worker and I were walking down a hallway, discussing the problem of the day. As we turned a corner there was a workman setting up a ladder and we were both startled at it's proximity. As we quickly stopped, she automatically reached out to stop me and in the process grabbed my crotch. Once we regained our composure and continued on our way, she said "I guess you've had your thrill for the day", which I'm sure some folks would consider inappropriate, although being a typical male my thoughts ran more towards "I wonder how I could make that happen again".
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Yppej
    What if she weren't attractive, but the female equivalent of Harvey Weinstein?

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    I know it's not PC to point out that men are essentially different than women, but I think it's the rare male who would complain about some the allegations we've seen recently.

A couple of months ago an attractive female co-worker and I were walking down a hallway, discussing the problem of the day. As we turned a corner there was a workman setting up a ladder and we were both startled at it's proximity. As we quickly stopped, she automatically reached out to stop me and in the process grabbed my crotch. Once we regained our composure and continued on our way, she said "I guess you've had your thrill for the day", which I'm sure some folks would consider inappropriate, although being a typical male my thoughts ran more towards "I wonder how I could make that happen again".
    LOL.

At my work today a colleague ask me if I knew was "scissoring" was. I said: "No comment."

She then made a very suggestive motion with her hands together in "peace signs."

I said: "No comment."

Another female colleague said to her: "You could be the next Matt Lauer."

They both laughed.

LOL Alan. Hmmm....I guess I'm going to have to report you to someone......maybe the thought police?

Alan,

Try singing... I'm a little teapot, firm and stout.
    Here is my handle, here is my spout.

<just kidding.>

Disclaimer: I LOLed at Alan's experience. I was not laughing at anyone else's experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    What if she weren't attractive, but the female equivalent of Harvey Weinstein?
    Her comment would have probably changed to "I guess I've had my thrill for the day".
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Her comment would have probably changed to "I guess I've had my thrill for the day".
    Right now an SJW's blood is boiling over this statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultralight View Post
    Right now an SJW's blood is boiling over this statement.
    Then my work here is done. Good night everybody!

Thread Information