Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cute pic I took

Cute pic I took

Now that I've figured out how to get around not having Photobucket, I'm going to bug you guys with some of my pics!
    I took this one a couple years ago, but I just saw it again, and it's so darned cute.

I was in our computer room one day and looked out at the bush and there in an old bird nest was a chipmunk, just relaxin'.

chipmunk in bird nest.jpg

haha... love it!

That’s a nice shot!

What was your post-Photobucket solution?

Bug us all you want, Cathy! I love it when you share your photos with us!

Thanks everyone! Does the image enlarge when you click on it? I hope so.......otherwise it might be too small.

Bae......I'm not sure why I didn't realize this before, but all I do is click on the "insert image" icon above and call up the picture I want from the picture folder and voila! I don't know why I didn't do this before. The only down side is that it's a pretty small image, compared to transferring it from Photobucket.

I have a real job ahead of me. I have saved hundreds and hundreds of pictures that I took....but they only have IMG numbers to them. So when I want to find certain ones, I have to sometimes search a long time. I need to rename them all.

Being able to take iPhone pics has really increased the number that I have stored on our computer (and back-up). It's amazing how good the pictures can be with the phone.

Okay then.......I'll post more.

Post more pics! This one is fun.

Great pic!

This is out the same window, when that burning bush had been pruned back and you could see the flower box on the deck railing. It's a red squirrel. These guys are sooooo hyperactive, it was unusual to see it so calm.

IMG_5483.jpg

This isn't the greatest picture, but it shows a hummingbird moth drinking nectar out of a hosta flower. They are such neat moths. They show up at the flowers around dusk.

IMG_4679 cropped and sharpened.jpg

Okay......I could go on all night, but need to stop. But just one more. I love looking over all my old pics. This is, of course, a dragonfly. I don't know my various dragonflies very well. Every so often in late summer, they show up in huge numbers (swarm) over our field. It's soooooo neat to see so many of them.

IMG_7438 dragonfly sharpened, zoomed.jpg

Thread Information