Thread: UK Frugal Queen blog gone ot

UK Frugal Queen blog gone ot

Not sure which of you also read this blog, but I had posted about it here several times. Loved it. Read back to the beginning once in a while for inspiration.

Jane Clark was a secondary school English teacher in Cornwall. She and her long time partner (later hubby) were 45K pounds in debt beginning in 2008 (not including mortgage). They paid it all off by late 2011 with some extreme frugality that was great to read about. They downsized to a smaller home in 2013 and maybe 2 years ago bought an unoccupied French house with an inheritance to use as a vacation home and eventually for retirement.

Her blog, FB, and Twitter were all suddenly taken down a few days ago. I'm glad I subscribed via email so I have some great posts saved that way. It's her right to take it down, but it does make one hope all is OK with the writer as there was no "good bye." It would have been lovely if she had left the blog up so people could have gotten the good ideas and such. I learned a lot about the U.K. from the blog.

I used to read her. The sign-off tripped me up as I thought it was a play on frogs, not frugal - something like froogs?

Wonder what happened?

Thread Information