Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Dec. Give it a 100,50,30,20...challenge

I'm finally back!

I knew when I started this that at some point in my teaching semester, my writing time would get swallowed up by work and I'd disappear, but I consider it a moderate success that that I didn't happen until December 7th and that I only lost two weeks of writing.

I completed #74 today - just 30 minutes, but something. I'm exhausted from grading and Christmas stuff, and on Monday, I will leave to spend a week with my family, so my last day of writing for the year will probably be then. I'm about 15 days behind where I expected to be at this point, so it looks like I won't be able to finish my 100 times before January, but I'm still SO glad I set this goal. It has helped so much.

Nswef, congrats on your 58 times of steps and Chicken Lady, I hope you're enjoying your time with your mom.

Congratulations EJ. I'm sure if you had not set the challenge you would not have had as much success. My steps have dropped significantly...but I am working on it! Day 59 today and perhaps...get to 60 before the new year! A very achievable goal. I'm thinking of doing a writing goal. I am impressed with your success and think it would make a difference in finishing something! I have lots of rough drafts but nothing finished.

Thread Information