Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dec. Give it a 100,50,30,20...challenge

wow Mschrisgo2!

echase most kids love decorating! After the kids grew up I got rid of everything but 1 box. I can put it up in 30min's. One thing I got rid of was xmas dishes, dishtowels, etc. That was the first to go.

Yes Mschrisgo2, that is impressive progress!

i spent three hours and 20 minutes in the studio working on pots (I have ten more to do for my class in the next 8 days)

and I hung the little ornaments along the porch light string. I plan to do a little more Christmas stuff this evening since ds just called with his requests and I can now sort the staging table into a box for him and a box for goodwill and then decorate it.

Day 3 - 2 hours, including emptying the shredder for the third time, breaking down 2 thrashed boxes, and taking out all recycling.

I have a small stack of papers about 3 in. high back on my desk to be filed- first thing tomorrow. I have to decide where to put it; in about 4 months it all goes in the shredder.

I re-stacked the remaining boxes and swept the floor. It's still a mess, but I think I'm about half done.

The decorating on my old dining porch is done.

i spent an hour and a half in the studio - finished two pieces and threw a couple of bowls.

totals, 5 hours, ten minutes, on 3 days.

I started the month strong in my meditation goal. Okay Friday and Saturday were 5-10 minutes sitting in bed. However Sunday night was the full moon and I put together a ritual and then meditated until the candle pretty much burned down (longest freaking candle of my life!) It ended up being an hour long between the meditating and the stuff I did. Feeling about the most positive I have on a Monday in as long as I can remember.

Day 4 - 1 hour, done. (5.5 subtotal) Emptied another box, mostly into the shredder. Broke down box, all recycling out.

Really had to push today, not sure what the resistance is, except maybe that this was more of the stuff I need to keep just for a few more months, and I'm resentful of the time and space it is taking...

Zoe, CL, TT, nswef, ejchase, good job on keeping it all going!
    Last edited by mschrisgo2; 12-4-17 at 9:59pm. Reason: adding subtotal

Just keep swimming...

i threw pots pots for an hour and a half this morning. 6 hrs, 40 min, 4 different days.

Got out the Christmas cds and my little paper elf. Accepted an invitation from my oldest to go to the Festival of Lights at the zoo later this month (Love lights, the zoo, and my kid)

Day 5 - ! hour, done. (6.5 subtotal)

Beginning to come to grips with having 2 boxes of (semi)permanent files, plus half a drawer of working files....

Wow, everybody! So impressive! Keep it up!

Thread Information