Thread: Check those passports

Check those passports

Oh no!!! My passport has expired. I can’t flee now for weeks while I apply for a new one. And it cost $110. These should be free, and that doesn’t include the photo and postage.

My wife and I are going on a trip next week, I guess we will have to stay in this country. I didn’t plan to leave anyway. We are heading north to the Democratic utopia of Detroit. Or just outside of it. We are flying up, picking up one of our grandkids, and taking him to the Henry Ford museum.

We May also drop in to Makinac Island, but no farther north as to not to cross any borders.

i guess in a emergency I can always flee to Mexico, I only remember showing my passport on the way back. But I haven’t been in years, and not planning to return.

Anyway I guess I’ll be bitting my nails with worry till my new passport arrives.

Gosh, I would be very very afraid in your situation, that this uncaring country holds you hostage here. You cannot flee! No matter how many bags you have packed.

America shows you no respect and does not honor basic human dignity because this country will not award you a free, perpetual passport.

This is my cold blooded assessment of your dangerous situation. Be safe, friend.

I've heard there was a backlog in passport processing. Hope out has resolved and you can once again be free soon, dmc!

Related to this, Arizonans (and those in some other states) have to transition to the Real ID drivers licenses by 2020. Supposedly, we won't be able to board an airplane after that if we don't have these driver's licenses that conform to federal ID standards. So for anyone else in a state with the same issue, here's a reminder to get the new one.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news...nses/82464562/

Yppej
    You can go north of Mackinac Island to the Upper Peninsula. It may feel like another country but it is part of the United States. I went to both places this summer and recommend them. However I skipped the Henry Ford Museum because he was a racist and anti-Semite.

Lainey, if you don't have a real ID you will be able to fly with a passport.

Why would you want a passport? It shows what country your a citizen of, that you want to flee. Maybe your better off to just fly below the radar and hope you make a foreign shore.

We travel internationally and always have passports and tms I realize you are just being sarcastic.

Got my new passport today. It’s really needed to get back into the country.

Ill be able able to sleep better now.

Thread Information