Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Truth or starting a conversation more imoortant

Senior Member flowerseverywhere's Avatar

Truth or starting a conversation more imoortant

This morning a series of anti Muslim videos were retweeted by Trump. The origin is a British anti immigration hate group.

Sara Huckabee Sanders said when queried it did not matter if they were true. The purpose is to start a conversation?

does anyone think this is OK? If you do, why?

No it is not okay. Trump and SAra live in an alternate universe

diversion, diversion, diversion and perhaps a bit of insanity.

I believe they call those types of attempts to start a conversation: trolling.
    Trees don't grow on money

All of the above.

That's funny--given how quick Sanders is to cut off anyone who asks a probing question.

Every day, it seems, Trump amps up his offensive behavior. These videos will undoubtedly spur his followers to new levels of xenophobia. We can't be rid of him soon enough. (She types, wearing her "Mueller Time" tee...)

How come the supporters do not see all these strange things he does? Honestly this is a question I struggle with.

I recently watched a bunch of first-source films of political speeches in Germany pre-WWII.

And I did some thinking about the timelines of the transformations of seemingly rational, progressive, and advanced cultures to, well, Horrible People. It doesn’t take long.

Quote Originally Posted by BikingLady View Post
    How come the supporters do not see all these strange things he does? Honestly this is a question I struggle with.
    Exactly. I want to hear one of his supporters explain to us how this is OK. If his approval rating is still above 30% someone must be out there who is gleefully be applauding him.

Quote Originally Posted by bae View Post
    I recently watched a bunch of first-source films of political speeches in Germany pre-WWII.

And I did some thinking about the timelines of the transformations of seemingly rational, progressive, and advanced cultures to, well, Horrible People. It doesn’t take long.
    exactly why this is so frightening. And how can the elected republicans who are standing idly by (that’s all of you congressmen, governors etc.) justify their silence. He can’t fire you like his chief of staff. You were elected to serve the people.

Thread Information