Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The "Do I Even Need This?" Thread

Quote Originally Posted by frugalone View Post
    A haircut at a "first-class" salon. After they refused to reschedule my appointment last May at a critical moment (I feel they could have canceled someone else's to fit me in, considering I was leaving the country and crying on the phone), I decided I wasn't going back. I've been going to a chain, Supercuts, ever since. Half the price and the haircut is just as good.
    Yup, I used to spend a fortune at a tony salon. Now I go to a cheap walk-in chain, Hair Cuttery, and honestly, they're fine and even better than fine, depending upon the operator I get.
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

I cut my own hair. It's a lot longer than this photo.
    Float On: My "Happy Place" is on my little kayak in the coves of Table Rock Lake.

I'm looking for a comfortable pretty sleeping bra.
    I swear by Coobie Bras. Super comfortable. I wear them for daytime, and not sleep but they are so comfortable, you could sleep in them. They continually have sales, like buy 2 get 1 free. I used to buy the expensive Victoria Secret ones, but these are more comfortable and a heck of a lot cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by herbgeek View Post
    I swear by Coobie Bras. Super comfortable. I wear them for daytime, and not sleep but they are so comfortable, you could sleep in them. They continually have sales, like buy 2 get 1 free. I used to buy the expensive Victoria Secret ones, but these are more comfortable and a heck of a lot cheaper.
    Today it's buy2 get 2!
    Float On: My "Happy Place" is on my little kayak in the coves of Table Rock Lake.

One of the things DH and I are "discussing" right now are books. I love books but not too many and especially those that are just hanging around to fill up a bookshelf.
    DH refuses to get rid of his three shelves of new age books from twenty years ago. Hasn't looked at them since but we had to move them here because he won't budge on it. Grrr...

Quote Originally Posted by Float On View Post
    I'm looking for a comfortable pretty sleeping bra. Like Zoe a little support is appreciated and more comfortable.
    What is a "sleeping bra"? Can't imagine needing one. I guess in the "less is more" department I'm a lot better off!
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

I sleep in a sports bra. If you have a big chest it is more comfortable.

Another fan of Coobies here, and another person who will never need a sleep bra, thankfully. I'm not giving up my underwear though!

I dont have haircuts by outsiders, period. I cut my own hair. Yes, it looks as though I do it. So what.

We dont have a computer printer that prints in color, just a black and white printer. We dont have to spend crazy amounts on a colored ink cartridge.

We dont have an ice cube maker in our refridgerator.

No ice cube maker either. When we bought our first computer in 2000, we decided to wait until later to get a printer. Hasn't happened yet, although I will miss copying ability at work. Apparently I can print stuff at the library for .15 per page and that is within easy walking distance.

Thread Information