Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who was the lady dealing with a brain tumor?

Who was the lady dealing with a brain tumor?

I can't remember her name. I was thinking about her the other day. I don't think she posts here now, but maybe she does.
    Just curious how she is doing.

Anyone remember her name?

WJSimon? I thought someone had posted here that she had died.

I fear you are right herbgeek. It looks like her last post was in 2011. Gosh, that was a long time ago. Her last post sounded upbeat and she said her chemo was going well this time. Hmmm
    I think there was another woman on here who died. I can't remember her name either. She had a bad time living with her fairly lazy husband and son and finally moved out and things were looking up for her, but then she got ill and died. Can anyone remember her name?
    Now I'm sad.

Quote Originally Posted by CathyA View Post
    I fear you are right herbgeek. It looks like her last post was in 2011. Gosh, that was a long time ago. Her last post sounded upbeat and she said her chemo was going well this time. Hmmm
    I think there was another woman on here who died. I can't remember her name either. She had a bad time living with her fairly lazy husband and son and finally moved out and things were looking up for her, but then she got ill and died. Can anyone remember her name?
    Now I'm sad.
    Thatwas Nan. she had more to her name but I cant remember it. She was in your state.

edited to add: her name was HoosierNan.

Reaching Waaaaaay back, who remembers NoTvCal? She was from California and died young, suddenly, maybe from a brain aneuresm? I think she was in ner 30’s. Her sister came on the simple living network to tell us of her death.
    Last edited by iris lilies; 12-8-17 at 4:22pm.

Quote Originally Posted by herbgeek View Post
    WJSimon? I thought someone had posted here that she had died.
    SHe did die. At one time I knew her real name, but have since forgotten it.

Yes.....HoosierNan. Oh man. Life can be beautiful, then sad.

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    SHe did die. At one time I knew her real name, but have since forgotten it.
    I always wondered what happened to her daughter. I believe she had asked friends to be guardians. I hope things turned out ok for her. I believe she would be high school or college age now.
    "Seek out habits that help you overcome fear or inertia. Destroy those that do the opposite." Seth Godin

It is amazing to me how time and years fly by. I just realized that when Lhamo talked about WJSimon's daughter being college age, I have been on this simple living website under the different incarnations for almost 15 years. Others, here, have been longer. How long have you been part of this?
    As Cicero said, “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.”

Quote Originally Posted by razz View Post
    It is amazing to me how time and years fly by. I just realized that when Lhamo talked about WJSimon's daughter being college age, I have been on this simple living website under the different incarnations for almost 15 years. Others, here, have been longer. How long have you been part of this?
    I have been coming to these forums for 18 years. Changed my name when the old forums shut down but not my simple living attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by razz View Post
    Others, here, have been longer. How long have you been part of this?
    Since 1999 I think, when I read YMOYL while on vacation, oddly enough on this very island, and decided after reading it to just stay here.

Thread Information