and I feel like an idiot. Of course nothing is wrong with my heart and the only thing is that I should cut my caffeine down by half. My head hurts, I am trying today to cut down. Yesterday I got home from work and feel asleep for 30 minutes. The DR said sorry there wasn't anything wrong, I don't want anything wrong, I wanted something to take back to work and show tangible proof I needed support.

The more I thought about it, the more I made the connection to my emotional heart. Last night I had kid lose it, he is being watched for mental health issues right now, his mom came to pick up and he lost it. I talked to both of them about his behavior and basically in the process he started to go after her physically. I stepped in and stopped it, calmed it down, told him the consequences such as possibly calling district security, and felt okay sending them home. The whole time I am totally calm, totally confident. No after- effects of stress either. What 'caused' my heart issues was heart based, I was working on a project that I cared deeply about and he cancelled it. The conversations we have had are all 'head based', about the schedule in the shared calendar and if my proposal had an evaluation built in. Nothing 'heart based', like why this was an important project.

In any case, it is not physical, and I feel like I should have known that.