Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

Just keeping it simple. Wishing each of you joy and peace of the season. While there may be issues all around the world, it is still something very special to me to see and greet everyone with positive wishes of unfolding good.
    As Cicero said, “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.”

Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays!

Merry Christmas to you as well. It is strange, wife and collage age kids are all sleeping and I've been up since 5. We got a lot of snow, so instead of shoveling the drive way, I actually pulled out the snow blower. Had the whole thing cleared by 6:15. They're still asleep and I'm board. I may have to shovel the back patio.

Yppej
    Enjoy your holiday. Joy and peace are great wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Baldilocks View Post
    Merry Christmas to you as well. It is strange, wife and collage age kids are all sleeping and I've been up since 5. We got a lot of snow, so instead of shoveling the drive way, I actually pulled out the snow blower. Had the whole thing cleared by 6:15. They're still asleep and I'm board. I may have to shovel the back patio.
    Yeah, it's a weird transition in parenthood going from when kids wake you up at 6am to see if Santa came to when you can't get them out of bed to get the day going! I'm in exactly the same position--two kids and one SO sleeping right now.
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

It snowed here too--when I wasn't looking. Down south, travel is snarled.
    Merry (and safe) Christmas to all who celebrate!

I'm the only one up - and it's 9:15! Still not ready for the holiday, but it came anyway - with just enough snow to be pretty, but not enough to make me concerned for my brother, SIL, and DSis who will be coming this afternoon. We had our main get together last night, so today is very low-key - leftovers from the party at DBs, and cold cuts. Will exchange our gifts - DH, Dson, DD, and I - when I get sick of waiting for them to get moving, lol.

Happy holidays to you all, whatever holidays you celebrate!

Merry Christmas to all and Best of the Holiday Season!
    Yes, it goes from early, early to you are up alone----
    Very quiet day with only of us here but, that means no big deal on food and lots
    of time to play games and watch movies. Sounding like a really nice day to me!
    Spent less then I have ever spent and I am feeling less stress then ever before!
    Have a Great day all!

Merry Christmas! Was supposed to drive the 2 hours to my goddaughter's family after church today, but I got a message early this morning that all except mom had flu last week and are still hacking. I can't afford to get sick as we've been so busy at work. Plus, I have to admit, I wasn't looking forward to the drive since I have to work tomorrow. I'll order some Chinese food later maybe

To all who are coming and going somewhere for Christmas, Safe Journey!

To all who see this Christmas as one where "somebody is missed" (for whatever reason), A Private Cyber Hug!

Merry Christmas, Be Well, and Blessing to us all!

Thread Information