Thread: I slept,

I slept,

at least pretty good. I got a mild anxiety medication from my DR and took a half pill last night. I went to sleep and woke up an hour later, both anxious and hungry (one of my challenges is not eating when I am have a rough time). I had a snack and took another half pill. That helped more and I went back to sleep. My fit bit is still only showing 6 1/2 hours of sleep with over an hour awake in the middle of the night. It also has me going to sleep much later but I can't recall if I put on the device before I laid down the first time. This medication is mild enough I could take it during the day, and I think I would be okay with that. I may have a lot more anxiety than I considered before.

Argh, my computer is glitchy and just erased everything I typed.

I am ready to have an actual life today, without the constant background feeling of my issues. It is kinda amazing. I am off today but looking for a job big time. I have a few work tasks to take care of that need to be done today, that will be a test, can I open work emails!

That is great that you were able to get some sleep!
    I personally found that tracking my sleep time with my FB made me anxious * OMG, I'm not getting enough SLEEP* so I take it off at night.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoe Girl View Post
    at least pretty good. I got a mild anxiety medication from my DR and took a half pill last night. I went to sleep and woke up an hour later, both anxious and hungry (one of my challenges is not eating when I am have a rough time). I had a snack and took another half pill. That helped more and I went back to sleep. My fit bit is still only showing 6 1/2 hours of sleep with over an hour awake in the middle of the night. It also has me going to sleep much later but I can't recall if I put on the device before I laid down the first time. This medication is mild enough I could take it during the day, and I think I would be okay with that. I may have a lot more anxiety than I considered before.

Argh, my computer is glitchy and just erased everything I typed.

I am ready to have an actual life today, without the constant background feeling of my issues. It is kinda amazing. I am off today but looking for a job big time. I have a few work tasks to take care of that need to be done today, that will be a test, can I open work emails!

I my experience, several times over the past 20 yrs, anxiety meds can make a huge difference.

Hoping for continued rest and better days.

Thread Information