Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This really depressed me (full disclosure, an 85006 post)

We aren’t helping the cause of justice and peace if we’re shaming people who can’t participate in the same way we do.
    -- Moira Finley, Tri-Jo Parish United Church of Christ
    Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome. - Booker T. Washington

Wow, Rob, sounds like a bully to me. I agree with ANM and Zoe. You do what you can, and take care of yourself when you need to so you can do the former later on.
    My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far today, I have finished two bags of M&Ms and a chocolate cake. I feel better already!

That's terrible Rob. You give your time when you can and you also need to take care of yourself and your spouse.

I guess it wouldn't be a real revolution if it didn't start eating it's own at some point.

If some woker-than-thou twit appoints himself commissar of commitment, that's more his problem than yours.

Welcome to the ranks of the dirty capitalists, where one person's success is another's villainy.

Thread Information