Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Tracking One (or More) New Year's Resolution(s) - January

Congratulations, Mschrisgo2! You should be very proud!

Excellent mschrigo. I only threw away two things this past weekend, but today is trash day so the rest of the insulation should be picked up and I will have room in my bin for decluttering next weekend.

Mschrisgo2 - congratulations! That is amazing!

i am sick. My car died. I got an extension on one class due to technical difficulties and the flu on the part of the person who had to fix the technical difficulties before I can submit them - so, last class due today. Today’s theme: hot tea and evils.

Thanks for the congrats

CL, Congratulations on conquering the evils!

(Life was so much simpler when we hand-wrote them. I could write all grades and comments for a whole class of 32 in about 4 hours. With the electronic submission I had to select 251 responses for each student- and it took an average of half an hour each, because I could never get through a session without a software/computer glitch. But they made it easier for teachers. Not. ... sorry, rant over.)

Absolutely agree on the handwriting! It’s not composing them that takes so bloody long. It’s formatting, labeling, changing file types, and uploading the dang things. And when i’m not looking, spellcheck changes their names.

anyway, now I can go back to the basement/studio/scrapbook/photos goal for the month. We’ll see how far I get.

Congrats, mschrisgo2 and Chicken Lady!

Chicken Lady, I hope you feel better soon!