Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: What movies are you watching 2018?

A friend invited to go book shopping at Amazon and while there suggested seeing Mama Mia. It is fluffy, cute, clever choreography but fun. I love Mama Mia's music and the spontaneous part of the outing so totally enjoyable.
    As Cicero said, “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.”

Quote Originally Posted by razz View Post
    A friend invited to go book shopping at Amazon and while there suggested seeing Mama Mia. It is fluffy, cute, clever choreography but fun. I love Mama Mia's music and the spontaneous part of the outing so totally enjoyable.
    It is a fun movie! DH and I went to the 2nd-run movie theatre Saturday afternoon and saw Deadpool 2. It was crass and funny, just like the first one. Ryan Reynolds is a fave.
    "Do not accumulate for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and thieves break in and steal. But accumulate for yourselves treasure in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, your heart is also." Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by razz View Post

I have posted on my FB page several times through out the years... " A little bit of ABBA never hurt anyone "

I watched Shrek 3 yesterday. Cute.

Husband wanted to see the latest Mission Impossible movie. Not my kind of thing but went with him. Surprised it was so entertaining.
    Tom Cruise was good and Henry Cavill was also impressive. Non-stop action.

This past month I saw the latest Mission Impossible (1.5 times), Pooh (1.5 times), MEG, Skyscraper, The Equalizer, Jurissac World, Mama Mia and I can't even remember what else. My son that works at a theater and I have been sharing rides this summer so I go early to wait for him. I come up with all sorts of excuses but truth be told I kind of enjoy free movies and watching by myself (my husband is one of those movie talkers always asking questions and drives me nuts).
    Float On: My "Happy Place" is on my little kayak in the coves of Table Rock Lake.

I enjoyed Leave no Trace. I only recently watched last years Glass Castle.

Watching The Discovery. It is different.

Going to mission impossible tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiam View Post
    I enjoyed Leave no Trace. I only recently watched last years Glass Castle.
    u

I saw bits of Glass Castle but wasnt really interested in it. The book was very good.

Thread Information