Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Things I managed today

So, on reflection yesterday, my day can be partitioned into two big rocks and a middle sized rock, or one big rock and two middle sized rocks with more space for “ small rocks”

my plans tend to bend around dh on weekends. Mondays used to be my “day off” but now they are food bank - middle sized rock that uses a big rock time chunk, class - big rock, 4h kid - middle sized rock. Bonus if I get housework or an errand done. Wednesdays and Fridays teaching takes both big rock time chunks. Sometimes 4h kid comes on Wednesdays. Tuesdays and Thursdays teaching takes one big rock time chunk and I try to swim afterwards. Leaving me trying to do everything extra for the farm and pottery two mornings a week. Mornings I tend to get a slow start because there is no external pressure, i’m dealing with dh’s Unpredictable morning “routine” and i’m tired.

i have no solutions, but I think I have solved the mystery of why I have been feeling grumpy toward dh lately.

Yesterday I got called in to sub and the pool was finally fixed, so two big rocks of teaching and a middle sized rock of swimming. Fit in two small errands and no housework, just routine farm chores. Today I teach all day plus an hour of tutoring (two big) and dh is taking me and Dd our to dinner, so that will be all.

Thread Information