Here it is on the early morning of my jury duty. I have the day off for this and feel horrible as we are short on staff right now and it's going to make an impact on the other site supervisors that I am not there. I have to say I really resent the system for putting me in a position of having to make things difficult for my co-workers and for the Banquet Staffing Service. That said, I think I figured out how I can honestly get out of the system fair and square so that I can return to the Convention Center and make myself useful on the floor.

All I have to do is mention my anti-police brutality activism! I don't know why I hadn't thought of this earlier? What prosecutor would want me to serve on a jury based on my activism against American police? And what's really cool about this is that I am being totally 100% honest here........realistically, coming from the 85006, it's almost impossible to not be biased against the police and the system. Too bad I can't be disqualified based on zip code!

I'll come back later in the day and post how this adventure goes......here's hoping I can get out of the system's clutches by 11 AM so I can make myself useful for mid-day events at the Convention Center. Rob