Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Your list of best songs and artists ever

Senior Member flowerseverywhere's Avatar
    Here is a beautiful minimalist song by Satie set to a background of paintings of a rainy Paris in the 20’s by Edward Cortez. this was the music to “Man on a Wire”

so much beauty in this world.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_fuIMye31Gw

Wonderful lists from all, I can not name just a few as there are so many. But on top are and for certain events:
    Blood and The Tracks (all) (Dylan) When I pass on I have said since I was a teen, Drop the needle on this LP, smile and think of me please.
    Gypsy Road (Cinderella)*
    Don't Go Away Mad (M Crew)*
    *On my going running play list for years
    Cocky (all) (Kid Rock) this is my life got to me LP, play in entirety as loud as I can.

Williamsmith
    I remember buying the Blood On the Tracks album. Retreating to my room, slipping my nail into the side of the plastic wrap and carefully sliding the record out. As soon as the needle hit the record, I was in a trance. A great album start to finish.

Senior Member flowerseverywhere's Avatar
    It’s been great fun to read everyone’s lists. The majority I was very familiar with, but there are some long forgotten or new ones in here.

We are are so lucky today to have so much music at our fingertips.

Quote Originally Posted by Williamsmith View Post
    I remember buying the Blood On the Tracks album. Retreating to my room, slipping my nail into the side of the plastic wrap and carefully sliding the record out. As soon as the needle hit the record, I was in a trance. A great album start to finish.
    Isn't it funny how some just move us and are burnt in our memories. I can remember when I first heard Blood and the Tracks on a lunch time radio show spotlight on WABX in Detroit. I was home alone and had the small radio on the table, I was memorized to say it best. My son I named Dylan even.

Forgot and will add Born to Run entire LP, I better stop or the list will start......

Thread Information