Wow, so I was kept waiting until 5:30 today. I did get a text mid-day saying they hadn't forgotten about me and were working on the issue. That helped. After awhile I thought that the longer time was in my favor, if he was going to quickly cancel then it would have been fast. He also referenced his supervisor a lot, I had asked that if he changed anything to my schedule that she be included in the meeting. He knows from the last time that I will involve her. I had kept up by text with him saying that the principal was very supportive of these classes, that I wanted to make sure I was helping to resolve any issues, they could call me with any questions, and we could work together to put students first.

The response was better than I imagined, I started to expect to keep the classes but get the usual shi***y response that included a lot of nit picky stuff instead of actual help. Things like a list of 'make sure you do everything perfect'. It just increases stress when you are trying something new. I actually (don't faint) got a list of things he could help ME with like how I can charge and track payments and get timely invoices. The email also seemed to have a lot of care and attention given to it, which made me feel like I was getting reasonable care and attention for a project that I have worked very hard on.

I am not sure if you all believe in any woo woo stuff but I kept my focus all day. Some of the things you suggested helped a lot. I did NOT do anything wrong in this process. And I lit a red candle with 3 hematite stones around it and wrote a statement of protection (basically I mean you no harm but your stuff is your stuff and it is going back to you).