As I noted in other threads, I have been going through some health problems over the past 6 months. I have kept private about it and I intend to keep all details private.

But I was told by my doctors that I need to live a much healthier lifestyle and that a rising tide will lift all boats. So if I improve my overall health then my health problems will be less of an issue and I will be more likely to overcome them.

So starting January 1st I have been experimenting with veggies. I just eat them first thing in the morning while I still have grit and determination. haha

I eat either raw or steamed veggies every day (sometimes they are roasted, but it is almost always raw or steamed).

I am going to do this for three months, initially, to see how it effects me health. I have also been given the word by the doctor that I can work out again -- I had not worked out at all in about 3 months. I am integrating more cardio too, like 10 minutes of jump rope four days a week (and work up to 20, I hope).

Anyway, I am going to use this thread for a wee bit of accountability. So thanks in advance!

As always, snark is welcome. But so are good ideas and suggestions.