Thread: January Purge

January Purge

I returned two pairs of boots to a department store yesterday and am in the process of giving away an old broken printer and three printer cartridges to somebody I made contact with on Freecycle. Total for month so far: 6.

Finally packed up the Christmas stuff... still at 3 plastic storage crates, but culled about a dozen or more ornaments for donation as well as broken ones into the garbage. Reused 2 of my now-empty photo boxes as ornament storage boxes, so that leave 7 more empty ones to find a use for or donate.
    To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Anon.

Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. - Dalai Lama

Good work, Happystuff, on the Christmas ornaments.

I feel like I should count the printer I got rid of yesterday as 20 or something because it's been sitting in our upstairs hallway for something like 2.5 years because I didn't know how to get rid of it properly. I now know where to drop off electronic waste in my neighborhood but am also glad I found somebody on Freecycle who could use it.

Anyway, I also gave away 9 hand-me-downs to a friend's daughter. New total for month: 15.
    Last edited by ejchase; 1-14-18 at 5:29pm.