Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Response to corrective action

Thank you all, i found a counselor type to pay to talk to for 30 minutes today. We all agree that i need to move on and he was able to see that my self confidence is very low. So to get out and meanwhile try to take orders (even when he isn't sure what he is ordering me to do). I have experience that informs what i do and i have no problem laying that out, offering data and information, and adjusting. However that really isn't what is being asked.

I saw one job training workers at places like goodwill. The mindfulness non profit i am an instructor for is also booming, their goal is to have full time instructors with a living wage and benefits. Possibly in the year but they understand i need to do what i need to do now. I offered to do any weekend trainings now, and they offered to be a reference for me. That is a boost, just going to the brunch yesterday means my depression isn't as severe as I sometimes think.

Oooh found a consignment opportunity for my dragonsand tiny backpacks!! A witchy type store that wants bags to wear as necklaces

Good for you for finding a counselor! And good for you for getting the job hunting going in earnest. I am rooting for you!

You could accept the feedback. There was a deadline, you missed it. Accept it, without excuses and commit to meeting deadlines in the future.

Thank you, i just wish it was different of course. It is a black and white situation, and if i ran a site bla k and white i would probably suck at my job.

He had his choice and he chose to look at that email out of everything, 110 successful registrations, 26 after school clubs, 4 days of great camp all short staffed, a on time 7 page goal tracker, on time payroll, on time new contracts, z typical week. He had fo work fo find this, sorry some resentment. I will save it for my exit interview.

another thought. Considering the stress you have been under, just think of all your other co-workers. Probably the same for them.

He is a asshat plain and simple. Some people just live to spread misery.

Thread Information