Thread: new consignment!

new consignment!

I went to the new agey/witchy store and while I was shopping had the bright idea of talking to them about my dragon puppets. They said they have lots of families who come in so they are interested. I am planning on going by tomorrow to see the owner/manager. Their deal is 50-50 so I need to think about my pricing carefully. However I have 10 dragons already and about 5 octopus toys.

Also I talked to them about my tiny keychain backpacks. They are interested and even more in pouches, medicine bag style. I am making 3 backpacks for my mom and her sisters so I need to finish that commission first. I want to experiment with pouches. I have tan and pink yarn from goodwill so the supplies are nearly free, I have barely made a dent on the $5 bag.

Zoe Girl, that is great! It’s also great that you have “ almost free” yarn, but remember to consider the normal price of supplies when setting your prices - you can’t count on “almost free” forever.

Thanks Chicken, I need to look at the price of similar yarn to see a price, and also make it affordable so I actually sell.

Thread Information