Thread: applied!

applied!

To a youth development position with Goodwill industries here in Denver. No clue on the salary from the ad however need to get more energy out there. My job coach is reviewing my cover letter for a job at her school I am meanwhile going to apply for a few other jobs with the day off today.

I also updated my linked in profile significantly, totally forgot some important things.

We talked about gap jobs if I just need to leave quickly. One thing is to get a simple weekend job ore freelancing and build up my savings. My colleague who is on the targeted list as far as well can tell went back to hairdressing on the weekend so she has the option of leaving and having savings built up. I would love to teach mindfulness independently, It would be better if my week day hours were not so long but you do what you can. That would pay better so I could do much fewer hours. However there is something to be said about just doing a few hours and going home at a job.

Yppej
    Good luck!

Good luck, ZG!

I just posted on the how many hours thread. Bottom line, I am now a fan of working more to build up a nest egg as you never know what the future holds. Fingers crossed for you!

this is a step in the right direction. If it does not work out, another one will. Keep looking, positives thoughts headed your way.

It took awhile but I navigated through the system to apply to general teaching positions in my district. There is this first step and then a test and then you can actually apply for specific jobs.

Whew, i took the morning while i had a cold to get this done on sick time. Okay i always put in more than 40 and have 30 days of vacation

I hope a better position is offered to you.

per audacia ad astra

Thread Information