Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: “ Trump was uninformed”. Kelly

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    I'm curious as well, I spent the first 6 years of my professional life in law enforcement before moving over to the corporate side. I can usually spot a fellow traveler but you got past me.
    Thank You. This explains a lot. I can now understand (though of course I don't agree with) your numerous pro law enforcement posts - with your background I can at least understand your auto-siding with the police/minimizing their misdeeds. Rob

Quote Originally Posted by gimmethesimplelife View Post
    Thank You. This explains a lot. I can now understand (though of course I don't agree with) your numerous pro law enforcement posts - with your background I can at least understand your auto-siding with the police/minimizing their misdeeds. Rob
    You misunderstand Rob, looking at both sides of any incident doesn't equal "auto-siding", that's the act of a reasonable person. You might also recognize a reasonable person if you ever make it onto a jury. The reasonable ones will be the majority who don't automatically vote for acquittal, regardless of facts.
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Rob, a normal President thinks before he speaks. Trump is so unqualified for the job it is not funny. Therefore, there is nothing normal about him. He just spews whatever stupid, hateful thing that springs into his tiny, little mind.

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Teacher Terry View Post
    Rob, a normal President thinks before he speaks. Trump is so unqualified for the job it is not funny. Therefore, there is nothing normal about him. He just spews whatever stupid, hateful thing that springs into his tiny, little mind.
    TT, here I could not agree with you more! I've already posted today about the concept of a "filter"- I truly wish Donald J. Trump had a filter between his thoughts and whatever verbiage comes flying out of his mouth. I'm not seeing it if such a filter exists in his case. Rob

The sign seen recently said.... "Tweet others as you would want to be tweeted!"